Training & Events Administrator
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 with some occasional travel
Haven is currently looking for a Training & Events Administrator, to join our People team.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive and structured in their approach to work and enjoy getting fully involved with the detail and delivery of their role.
This role would be perfect for a detailed, conscientious individual with aspirations to progress into a career in Learning & Development delivery.
As training and Events Administrator I am responsible for:
• Co-ordination of training courses i.e. hotels, training logistics and invites (some travel will be required).
• Organising & managing the logistics of Haven events, such as meeting or conferences in terms of venues, travel, hospitality and accommodation.
• Supporting and proactively communicating and managing our online training calendar and booking function.
• Effectively managing all orders and contracts in a professional and timely manner with all 3rd parties.
• Providing administrative support as required to the wider Haven people team.
• Using our internal systems to gain feedback on our course content and delivery, analyse results and make recommendations
• Assist at training sessions where needed.
• Supporting the Regional Training Manager with budget reconciliation
• Administrating Team Star recognition for Hemel support team and long service programme for park and Hemel support teams
•Taking minutes and notes at meetings.
• Previous training and event/project management experience
• Excellent Microsoft products (desirable to an intermediate level)
• With training, the ability to grasp new online systems
• Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
• Pro-actively identifying solutions and the ability to identify opportunities to improve efficiency
• Excellent organisation skills
• Accurate and attention to detail
• Ability to work successfully within a team environment in addition to working well alone
• There will be a need to work away from home (when required)
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
We would be delighted to hear from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our People Team.