Senior Production Editor - Haven
As the Senior Production Editor within the Haven Digital Content team you are responsible for leading and managing the workflow, processes and briefing for the team.
You will, under the guidance of the Content Manager, manage the capacity and prioritisation of the workload for the content team, assigning work, ensuring the processes are kept to and that we are constantly looking to optimise.
You may be required to carry out content work occasionally, and you will also be a senior member of the Content team and be required to deputise for the Content Manager from time to time.
• Create, improve and maintain all processes within content particularly around briefing, workflow and assigning of work and prioritisation. Support and where necessary, deputise for the Content Manager.
• Build, maintain and improve relationships across the Haven brand, looking to improve the comms and processes.
• Through excellent processes, ensuring content on all sites is an accurate representation of the product, audited regularly and that our pages are beautifully and commercially presented to aid the overall brand experience and conversion.
• Manage and provide mentoring, leadership and guidance to your team members and 2 direct reports
The Ideal Candidate:
• An organised and confident worker, great communicator and influencer
• Experience in leading and coaching team’s
• A collaborative and proactive attitude, with the ability to spot opportunities, consider the bigger picture and take initiative.
• Possess the confidence to challenge, ensuring the briefs are beautifully & commercially presented
• A passion for digital content, data-led decision-making and customer experience
• Be a self-starter, extremely proactive and a problem solver
• A basic understanding of SEO, excellent written English skills particularly an attention to detail, and copywriting
• Confident working with a CMS (ideally Tridion), HTML, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics (particularly measuring user journeys and how they relate to content)
• Customer centric with a sound understanding of audiences, digital and e-commerce best practice and able to identify opportunities