People Compliance Administrator - Haven
About the role
My Role as People Compliance Administrator is to enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring that all the administration for our teams on park is delivered within the required timescales, and kept up to date, in an efficient and effective manner so we are safe and secure. I will ensure through all necessary compliance that we are legal for, our team, guests and our owners.
I will work closely with the Heads of Department and support them in their administration requirements. I will have a key eye for financial data and analytics.
With My Business:
• Support HOD’s with all safe and secure / compliance matters – complete any logging, reporting and data capture
• Support with general administration, stationery and consumable purchasing – support with analytics and detailed understanding of reports and enjoy financial analytics
• Lead on Cornerstone on-boarding and drive mandatory on-line training.
• Support Lead Pioneers with the delivery of our Haven Warm Welcome, BOFA and ensure our new Team Members have a great experience throughout their induction into the park.
• Have a real can do attitude and be able to influence across a number of levels
• Manage the DBS and safe guarding check process with relevant team members and department legal compliance / HSE compliance
• Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems and be a systems expert on a number of internal systems
• Manage the payroll of our fortnightly paid team members ensuring all departments are compliant with SAM roster system, including absence and holiday records.
• Support cash management / handling and processes ensuring all cash handling happens in line with company policy – including cash banking and recording
• Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s and KPI’s.
• Treat internal departments as your customer by delivering the highest standards.
With Our Team:
• Support with attracting and recruiting team members and support their development through our On-line LMS system.
• Recognise & celebrate the WOW’s and recognition received from guests and communicate to HOD’s and to our teams.
• Keep accurate records for all team members, including Live on accommodation details.
• Communicate and encourage team to use the team benefits and incentives available.
• Work with HOD’s to ensure all paperwork retained and stored is correct for any audits
Work closely with the people administrator and support during leave period and vice versa
I am responsible for:
• All general administration
• Ensuring payroll is managed correctly & effectively
• Supporting our rota planning through SAM
• Cash handling / banking processes
• Ensuring all paperwork complies with legislation and safe and secure
• DBS checking
• Must be highly competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
• Evidence of previous administrative roles. Have a strong financial background / interest along with strong analytics
• Able to present information confidently at all levels.
• Be cost focussed / driven
• Have great organisation skills
• Be a great relationship builder and influencer in getting tasks completed The benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
• 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends
• 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
• Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
Bourne Leisure is one of the largest providers of holidays and holiday home ownership in the UK. Our brands Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure Hotels are amongst the most recognised within the UK holiday market. Bourne Leisure has more than 6,000 team members that work across their three brands, which rises to nearly 14,000 during peak periods.
Haven is now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, with 38 Parks around the British Coastline. Our 23,500 holiday home owners and our 2.5 million holiday guests come to Haven each year to enjoy ‘a breath of fresh air’ experience at the seaside away from daily life and look forward to spending quality family time together.
We are also proud that we were voted 6th in the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.