Pool Receptionist - Haven Berwick
At Haven, our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. Now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, we are also proud that we were voted 6th in the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
We are currently recruiting for a Pool Receptionist to join our team.
Responsibilities for the Role:
• Ensuring all Holidaymakers and owners are given a warm welcome, and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
• Offering warm and friendly support, service and guidance on all pool questions, activity bookings or queries.
• Ensuring strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
• Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests.
• Supporting and encouraging guests to try new experiences and activities.
• Ensuring all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.
• Creating and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
• Ensuring all information and visuals provided are up to date and fit for use to help give accurate information to our guests.
The Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........