Sales & Service Support Team Member - Haven
Sales & Service Support Team Member
Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Sales & Service Support Team Member I am responsible for:
• Ensuring the Showground is presented to the highest standard at all times, ensuring all holiday homes are well maintained and inviting to all
• Ensuring all handovers are supported and that all holiday homes are thoroughly checked before handover
• Providing high quality support and guidance for our holiday home owners throughout their ownership journey
• To consistently build and maintain owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy to continuously help families realise their dreams
• Monitor and correspond with any private sale customers.
• First line support to owners and potential owners.
• Provide excellent customer service through telephone, email and face to face communication.
• All aspects of pre-sale and after-sale service
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........