Activities Team Member - Haven
Exciting new Activity Team Member opportunities in North Wales - Live-in available & training provided
Grab your opportunity of a lifetime!
Now open at Hafan Y Mor Haven Holiday Park, our fantastic Dragon Lakes Adventure Village consisting of aerial adventure high ropes courses, climbing wall, mini 4x4 off-roaders, and multi sports area for football and lots more!
We’re on the lookout for energetic and passionate Sports Activity individuals, who have confidence and can motivate different age groups! You’d be our perfect candidate if you have a bright and breezy personality and if you can be an inspiring role model for the little ones and have bags of energy to keep everyone pumped and full of beans!
As a Activity Team Member I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding indoor and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
• Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners’ social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
• Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and activity experience improvements
The Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.