Caravan Sales Administrator - Haven
Caravan Sales Administrator
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Caravan Sales Administrator I am responsible for:
• Ensuring all sales paperwork complies with company guidelines, and legal requirements.
• Supporting the Sales Manager in all auditing of sales paperwork.
• Supporting the sales teams to deliver the very best sales experience for our prospective owners embracing a 'breath of fresh air' approach to sales; selling with integrity, honesty, openness, transparency with the customers' needs being at the heart of what we do.
• Providing high quality support and guidance for our holiday home owners throughout their ownership journey
• Consistently building and maintaining owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy to continuously help families realise their dreams.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........