Security Manager - Haven
Would you like a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Our Security Managers are guest focused with a strong customer service ethic. Confident communicators, who have the ability to engage, help and support our owners, guests and team on park.
Responsibilities for the Role:
With My Business:
• Role model effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Establish and deliver a park vision and strategy based on the commercial and customer needs on park
• Support the whole park team in delivering the park vision and mission
With Our Guests:
• Through exceptional customer service aiming to exceed our guest expectations to create a community of loyal advocates park.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
• Ensuring the safety of our guests is upheld at all times.
• Creating and supporting a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
• Ensuring the Health and Safety of our guests so that they feel safe and secure
• Offer guests support throughout the night with any help and support they need
With My Team:
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
• Recognise and celebrate individual and team success
• Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals
The Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
• Access to promotional discounts at 100s of high street and online retailers
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.