Restaurant Team Leader - Haven
Restaurant Team Leader
Our Restaurant Team Leader are part of our ‘bright and breezy’ team delivering ‘memories that last a life time’ for all our guests and team. They are inspirational in leading our Restaurant Team Members in being naturally welcoming and approachable and passionate about engaging with our guests. Our Restaurant Team Leaders dare to care for our guests experience and put themselves in the guest’s shoes to deliver a ‘breath of fresh air’ experience for all our guests. Restaurant Team Leaders have a ‘yes I can’ attitude giving everyone the time of day, whether a guest or team member. They keep it simple by delivering dynamic and efficient solutions that are right for our guests and business.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Key responsibilities as part of Team Leading in the Restaurant will be:
• Supporting the Restaurant Manager in the running of the Restaurant FOH and BOH
• In the absence of the Restaurant Manager the Team Leader will be responsible for the business, the team and guests.
• Be the Leader of developing your team to be them very best selves through training, coaching and ongoing support to delivery consistently great experience and service for our guests.
• Provide training, coaching and ongoing support to our teams in delivery of our Brand Operating Standards as set out in the Operational Guidelines.
• Identifying and developing future stars.
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment including working with a team to deliver a high level of cleanliness, caring for all aspects of the Restaurant environment. Allowing our guests to enjoy their experience and where our teams can perform at their best.
• Ensuring a full Figure of 8 is completed twice daily
• Delivery of daily shift briefings and ensuring they communicate and motivate our Team Members everyday.
• Responsible for leading team to achieve targets for sales and monitoring and reacting to labour challenges
• Interacting with guests to create magical moments by recommending new and exciting products to enhance their experience.
• Leading by example when rectifying any guest issues effectively to the guest satisfaction
• Responsible for all health and safety guidelines being met including COSHH, food safety regulations and fire procedures. Understanding their responsibilities and role in the delivery and compliance to the Food Safety Management System and Food policy.
• All the food safety and relevant shift management paperwork is accurately completed and up to date.
• Ensuring appropriate working rotas are in place and observed and daily labour targets are achieved.
• Ensuring stock is monitored and available for our guests to enjoy during their stay.
• Caring and supporting your team’s work environment by reporting any concerns or accidents and ensuring this is recorded in the correct way.
• Presenting themselves in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company standards.
Measures of Success:
Delivering the values and achieving Park goals and targets. Team delivering Brand Operation Standards. Improved training and coaching of team resulting in better team retention. Improved guest satisfaction, being represented by NPS scores and improved team satisfaction scores.
Previous experience within a leadership position in a bar or restaurant environment may provide you with an insight into the day to day responsibilities, however, we personally believe our Restaurant Team Leaders are truly unique and with or without experience you could become an invaluable member of our ‘bright and breezy’ team provided you have the right attitude and embrace our values.
We welcome team members with hospitality qualifications however these are not a requirement for joining our ‘bright and breezy’ team. We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our values, encouraging everyone to take responsibility for the development of both their people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver memories that last a lifetime.