Regional Operational Excellence Business Partner
The Regional Operational Excellence Business Partner will form a critical part of Haven’s Operational Excellence Team supporting our Parks in the Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk Parks in Accommodation, Lettings and Hub departments. Our aim is to support the Park based teams to deliver the highest level of guest satisfaction at an optimum cost, whilst providing an opportunity for the growth, learning and development of our team. In addition, to drive the experience forward through effective and efficient innovation, creating loyalty and a product offer which is constantly premium to the market.
The role requires an inspirational and dynamic leader with exceptional drive, enthusiasm, energy and most importantly an unshakeable commitment to standards and team welfare.
The role will use data from a balanced scorecard derived from business drivers, to help them support the Parks teams with specific training, coaching and/or support. Must have the ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with all levels.
The role will primarily be focused on supporting our accommodation, Hub and Lettings teams before expanding to support other operational areas as the scope of Operational Excellence expands through other areas of the business.
The role will focus on three key areas:
• That our Park teams pro-actively planning their resource to guest demand and delivering their financial budgets whilst utilising the business tools provided.
• That our Park teams are consistently giving our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime through adhering to Company policy, procedure and best practise. Directly measured by guest feedback in order to constantly improve.
• That our Park teams are following the 90 Day Induction for each team member, utilising a review structure and giving feedback where necessary. All Park team members are constantly coached and supported and understand with absolute clarity, the importance and expectation of their role.
The role will focus on constantly seeking and sharing best practice through internal practices as well as external technology/suppliers/tools for the job. We follow a six step model with annual review in our three focus areas.
Working with the Head of Operational Excellence and the Director of Business Transformation as well as your fellow Operational Excellence Business Partners, the role will ensure all Park teams have the resource required; support needed and are confident and competent in their role, before working with other Heads of Operational Areas in following years.
Working with GMs and Operational HODs, the role will be responsible for improving the systems available to teams to improve the experience for our guests as well as the profile of departments to attract and retain our stars of the future.
The Ideal Candidate
• Great time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and motivation skills
• Ability to challenge performance and drive improvement through change
• Data analysis and insight development
• Experience in creating a benchmark culture in order to improve performance
• Ability to engage senior management in a strategic vision for future success
• Successful track record of leading and developing teams in large/ multisite operational environments without direct line responsibility
• Ability to think strategically and shift between immediate and long term priorities.
• Consistently demonstrates strong leadership and influencing skills at all levels.