Cashier/Arcade Collection Team Member
Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, able to work as part of a team ensuring correct procedures are followed in the collections process in the on-resort arcade.
Purpose of the role
• Ensuring compliance with company policy and procedures
• To work in a small team alongside our Arcade Partners collecting takings from gaming machines
• To assist with meter readings and input of cash totals
• Making sure venues are secure and safe for collections to take place
The role will include some heavy lifting and other manual tasks.
We are looking for:
• An enthusiastic team player
• An ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent time keeping
• Must be organised and flexible
• Numeracy skills a must
This vacancy is Monday to Thursday starting at 6am (5am during peak times), with an option of Friday during peak time for 21 – 28 hours per week. There is no weekend work involved.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team.