Content Editor - Haven
We are looking for a passionate Content Editor to join our fun, fast paced Content Team in Haven.
As a Content Editor you are responsible for helping to update content as directed, assist in new launches, increase traffic to the websites, showcasing quality content, and making the user experience inspiring, simple, consistent, relevant and innovative. You update, manage and produce website content as directed, functionality and rich media across the Haven sites ensuring alignment with the strategy and Breath of Fresh Air brand values; You ensure quality and standards, manage the reflection of the product and the translation of the brand online.
• Creating and updating inspiring content and assets which may include writing or updating copy, uploading and optimising images, videos, testimonials, maps etc. across all websites and landing pages. Managing the process via the CMS
• Ensuring content on all sites is an accurate representation of the product, audited regularly and that our pages are beautifully and commercially presented to aid the overall brand experience and conversion
• Running regular content audits and recommending improvements around the use and types of content
• Running regular competitor website reviews and recommending learnings around the use and types of content
• Managing CMS and website queries relating to content
The Ideal Candidate
• Have excellent written English skills particularly an attention to detail, and copy-writing
• A passion for digital content, customer experience
• Be a self-starter, extremely proactive and a problem solver
• A basic understanding of SEO
• Confident working with a CMS (ideally Tridion), HTML, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics (particularly measuring user journeys and how they relate to content)
• Customer centric with a sound understanding of audiences, digital and e-commerce best practice and able to identify opportunities