Contact Centre Team Leader - Haven
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales and service team leader to join an award winning brand within a Customer Contact Centre.
The successful candidate will be a shining role model who has the skills and desire to support their team to perform at the very best of their ability within a sales and customer care environment and to give our customers an experience they love. The right candidate will have a real passion and energy to motivate and support a team; they will possess strong communication skills both verbal and written.
• Develop, support and motivate team members to achieve individual & team balance score card measures and conversion targets, using MI to monitor KPI’s and set goals
• Work effectively in a team, facilitating a positive approach to tasks by adopting a ‘can do’ attitude
Lead by example in your sales approach and all that you do
• A passion for Coaching & Developing, proactively highlight team member training and coaching needs, and provide training
• To conduct regular one to one meetings, goals setting & reviews, coaching sessions and appraisal meetings
• To be focussed on your own self-development, maintaining a positive attitude towards learning.
• A problem solving attitude with a passion and enthusiasm for Haven
• A desire to see a team of advisors performing at their best, creating an environment where they celebrate their success & share best practice department wide.
• You must be able to demonstrate independent decision making, organisational, planning and problem solving skills and the leadership of a small team. Our ideal team leader will have the key personable skills of empathy, optimism and drive. And positively drive the brand values.
Previous experience of team leading in a contact centre environment required.
Clean driving license.
Able to work shift hours.