Arcade Assistant - Haven
Whatever the role our team at Haven, you love working as part of a team and using their exceptional customer service skills to help guests rediscover their sparkle. We're looking for people who naturally thrive in a customer service environment, with strong communication skills and who demonstrate a positive attitude even when working under pressure. We are looking for a 'nothing is ever too much trouble' attitude to really wow our guests with world class service.
Our ultimate aim is to make the site that you work for as successful and profitable as it can be. We can only achieve this if we have happy customers that want to return and tell others about their experience. In order to do this we need to build good customer loyalty. Customer loyalty involves building a long term relationship between the Park and our Arcade partners in order to improve profitability and return visits.
To achieve the above we must all work together as a team to provide the best possible customer experience in a clean, safe and friendly environment. All employees have a duty to uphold the high brand image of the Haven profile within the market place and ensure that all policies and procedures as set out in the various compliance and policy manuals are adhered to at all times.
As an Arcade assistant I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding Arcade experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Ensuring all guests know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first class service.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities
• Adhering to all betting and arcade guidelines and laws