Cashiers / Collection Witness - Haven
Do you want a career working for The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, able to work as part of a team ensuring correct procedures are followed in the cash collection process on the park arcades.
The purpose of the role:
• To work in a small team collecting takings from the arcade and gaming machines.
• To ensure compliance with the company cash handling policies and procedures.
• Making sure the collection team and the venues are safe & secure for collections to take place.
• To ensure that all monies collected are reconciled and balanced at the end of the collection.
• Assisting with any machine movement/replacement and any other ad hoc duties.
What are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic team player
• An effective communicator
• A good time keeper who is organised and flexible
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Comfortable working in a noisy environment, with heavy lifting and other manual tasks.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
We look forward to hearing from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team. So look no further