Activities and Sports Coach
We are looking for Activity Team Members to join us at Haven Holidays
Department & Culture:
Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD’s which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a ‘breath of fresh air’ for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as ‘bright and breezy’ people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Activity Team Member I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding indoor and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
• Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners’ social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
• Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and activity experience improvements
Attributes for the Role:
• Sets their own goals and drives for own success
• Enjoys individual and Team achievement
• Uses own judgement to make decisions
• Is a self starter with a high level of personal motivation
• Behaves with integrity and needs to be trusted
• Learns through ‘experience’ and is questionable and inquisitive.
• Enjoys working in a high energy team
• Is positive and engaging when communicating with all team members
• Has a genuine and authentic interest in people
• Is professional, demonstrating passion and energy for the business
• Work Life balance and family influence is important for success
• Has belief in the business; purpose, strategy and vision
• Is a role model for all team members and guests alike
• Lives and breathes the company values in everything they do- ‘Breath of Fresh Air’ experience wheel.
The Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.