Sports Coach - Haven
At Haven our Sports Coaches deliver a wide range of activities such as football coaching, climbing wall sessions and archery, to name a few; to a wide range of age groups and abilities; creating memorable experiences for our guests.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by our values dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
The purpose of the role:
• To work with and deliver sessions to a mixture of ages and ability ranges as well as having the confidence of delivering in front of large groups
• To bring fun into our sports experiences whilst having the disciplines to deliver within a professional and safe environment
• Building strong relationships with our guests that will enable you to enhance a guest's holiday
We are looking for Sports Coaches who are qualified to a minimum of a BTEC Level 3 in Sports with previous experience in a similar activity based environment. Must be 21+ years of age.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress