Entertainment Manager - Haven
Would you like a career working for The Sunday Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
If you are passionate about entertainment, leading teams and delivering a contemporary line-up of activities and live events, have experience with multi-venue operations, live shows & tours and leading a professional team of entertainers who will deliver an exceptional service to each and every guest to ensure they have memories that last a lifetime…...this could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
Our entertainment casts have been a part of the Haven experience for many years and continue to be a favourite with our guests. From high energy production shows, character performances, t.v. style staged formats to classic holiday park entertainment.
At Haven we allow you to grow confidence as a new performer and build a career within the holiday park sector.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for performing?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful team?
The purpose of the role:
‘Bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.’
• Responsible for creating, developing and managing the diverse Entertainment events and activities across multi venues on and off stages across your designated Caravan Park.
• Ensuring high standard of customer care is offered to all customers who visit the park
• Compiling the scheduling and time sheets for Entertainment Cast and event support ensuring fair practise and progression is given to every Cast member.
• Accountability for Standards of Entertainment, activities and events presented; monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control processes.
• Accountability for driving advocacy scores for both holiday makers and owners at all times across the year.
• Ensure backstage and storage areas are kept clean and tidy so is welcoming to visiting artists and for team.
• As part of the Entertainment Management Team you may be required to offer support to the HSC with Product Creation, Product Delivery, Casting & Boot Camp/Training as required either on Park or other locations.
• Be an Ambassador of our Entertainment and events Standards and deliver modules at Boot Camp/Training, if necessary.
• As a key member of the Entertainment Delivery Team to support the Central Support Team in driving the Entertainment Product forward.
• Liaising with Retail Departments and all Heads of Department on Park to ensure excellent communication at all times.
• Working with the Heads of Department to implement the company's policies and goals.
• Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to
• Responsible for coaching, motivating and training team members to ensure an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times
We are looking for candidates who:
• Self motivated, confident individual
• Passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
• Manage relationships & collaboration to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
• Works collaboratively with others to solve problems. Shares ideas, knowledge and information with colleagues.
• Proven ability to plan and co-ordinate activities and events
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Experience of managing and budgets accurately and efficiently
• Able to prioritize and deliver to deadlines
• Can cope under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to change
Nationwide auditions start on 15th Nov 2018. Please visit our dedicated Haven Entertainers website page for full details https://theatrecompanycasting.co.uk/
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress